- Information on this website/blog has not been evaluated by the FDA and products referred to are not intended to or guaranteed to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- With that being said, all content is for informational purposes only.
- Any information or advice given on this website is meant to help, educate, & inform; not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
- It is your responsibility to evaluate your own medical & mental condition, and to independently determine whether to perform, use, or adapt any information or content on this website.
- By using any information or content available, you are doing so at your own risk.
- While only natural ingredients are used in products found on this site, everyone’s skin is different. Discontinue use if ANY sign of skin irritation occurs.
- Sugar Spice & Shea is not responsible for proper misuse of products or information.
- Please note that some of my blog posts contain affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link.
- Please understand that I have experienced all of these companies, and I recommend them because they are helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I make if you decide to buy something through my links.
- Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
- Unless otherwise noted, Sugar Spice & Shea LLC is the legal copyright holder of all material on this website.
- Written consent is needed before any material can be reprinted or published.
You can also read the full terms & conditions here
Thanks for reading!